Shoe Money Tonight

Occasional ramblings by an anesthesiologist/mother (and sometimes her husband).

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Here goes nothing.

I have been toying wtih the idea of starting my own blog for a while and finally decided to do it. But, what to talk about in my first post. I know.

It's Oscar night. I have always been a movie and tv fan. For many years I had an annual Oscar's party. It's a tradition I have not done in recent times. In previous years, I didn't throw the party because my schedule didn't allow it. This year is a different story. I could have had the party. There was only one problem, neither I nor any of my friends had actually seen any of the nominated films. They might be great movies, but I never had the desire to see any of them. Well, I did want to see Walk the Line (but that only got a best actress nod). Half the fun of the party was seeing who could get the most winners right, but it's hard to make any choices when you haven't seen the movie. Another tradition gone, I guess. Sigh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Obi-Wandreas, The Funky Viking said...

1st comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Of course I was sitting right next to you when you posted this...

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home