Shoe Money Tonight

Occasional ramblings by an anesthesiologist/mother (and sometimes her husband).

Friday, May 05, 2006

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love playoff hockey. Go Sabres!!!!!! In case you weren't watching, my hometown team, just won one of the most exciting hockey games I have ever seen in my life. We scored 35 sec into the first. Three and a half minutes into the first Ottawa scored back to back goals in a 15 second span. Each team scored 2 goals in each period. We were down 6-5 in the third, pulled our goalie and scored with 10 seconds to go in the game. And then there was overtime. We stepped on the ice, got the puck and scored. This is going to be a very interesting series. We now lead the series 1-0 and we beat them on the road.

The best thing about the Sabres. They are a young team.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There really are no words. None.

But I can tell you that my experience last night is going to make a kickass LJ post...

Best,
Jim

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home