Shoe Money Tonight

Occasional ramblings by an anesthesiologist/mother (and sometimes her husband).

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Daemonic Timewaster

Our friend Kristen pointed us to this quiz based on the upcoming movie "The Golden Compass". I typically have a weakness for personality-type quizzes. This one, however, is fairly unique.

It chooses a Daemon, or animal spirit thingy (I'm still not quite sure what the fsck it's all about) that matches your personality. Those of you who know me can take a quiz about me. If your answers do not match what I said, the daemon changes. That's cool.

It should be noted that ES1 & I both matched for Tigers initially. I'm interested in seeing what we end up as.

Here is mine:



Here is Nicole's:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

I haven't read the book, but after poking at the website for the movie, I'm definitely intrigued.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home