Shoe Money Tonight

Occasional ramblings by an anesthesiologist/mother (and sometimes her husband).

Monday, March 03, 2008

Things that went well today

It's day three of the BufBloPoFo08 and the topic was to talk about things that went well today.

- I started at a new rotation site that I really like and even though I was only there once before for a total of a month, people remembered me and and seemed happy to see me.
- There was no machine to swipe for scrubs so I didn't need to beg someone to get me a pair.
- I was still in the omnicell to get narcotics out
- The attending I worked with actually spent a good amount of time teaching today.
- I got to play with the GlideScope today.
- There were Timbits at our morning meeting.
- I left work at a decent hour.
- I came home to a husband and a snuggly dog.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home