Shoe Money Tonight

Occasional ramblings by an anesthesiologist/mother (and sometimes her husband).

Sunday, January 14, 2007

A Quiet Evening In

So I discovered much to my delight, that I was indeed off on Martin Luther King, Jr day. Hooray!!!!! So we decided that we would cocoon ourselves in the house for a few days of "us" time. Right now we're in day two and currently flipping between NFL playoffs and Food Network. Yesterday was day one.

We slept in, caught up on 2 weeks of taped tv shows and watched a ton of TLC. I suggested we have a romantic night in. He made linguini with white clam sauce, I made pecan pie, we opened up a nice bottle of white wine and I lit all the candles in our living room and we turned off the lights. And we watched

















the Sabres' game of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home