Shoe Money Tonight

Occasional ramblings by an anesthesiologist/mother (and sometimes her husband).

Friday, April 25, 2008


I just stumbled across this article over at

Apparently, the North Park Library is being temporarily closed because they found lead paint. This lead paint is only found near windows which are encased in plastic.

For those who don't know, lead is only harmful when ingested (or impaled into you at high velocity). If you don't eat it, it won't hurt you.

So, they're worried that people will climb through plastic to eat paint...

What's the polite way of saying "too dumb to be allowed to live?"

And how do parents who can't figure out that they should tell their kids not to eat paint chips somehow still remember to open doors before trying to walk through them?


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home