Shoe Money Tonight

Occasional ramblings by an anesthesiologist/mother (and sometimes her husband).

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

BufBloPoFo08 Day 11

1. What is your favorite word? What is your least favorite word?
My favorite word is morcellator. My least favorite word is hate.

2. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? What turns you off?
Passion turns me on, apathy turns me off.

3. What sound or noise do you love? What sound or noise do you hate?
I love the sound of anything deep frying in oil. I hate to sound of electrocautery.

4. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? What profession would you not like to do?
I would love to try and be a professional singer. I would not want to be a teacher.

5. What is your favorite curse word?
My favorite curse word is shit.

6. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Welcome.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home