Shoe Money Tonight

Occasional ramblings by an anesthesiologist/mother (and sometimes her husband).

Friday, October 06, 2006

so so tired.

It appears that my day Wednesday set the tone for the rest of the week. I left work almost an hour late on Thursday. There were two open hearts and they both came out after 5pm and about 15 minutes apart. Then today, I got an admission at 11 and the next time I had a free minute to do anything (pee, eat lunch, etc) it was 3:30. And then I just kept getting more stuff to do. At least I left work on time.

BTW, I think I have the greatest husband in the universe. I called him to tell him how bad the day was and he graciously agreed to do the grocery shopping for us. So when I came home, I had nothing to do but get into a nice bubble bath. I just hope tomorrows a little less hectic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home