Shoe Money Tonight

Occasional ramblings by an anesthesiologist/mother (and sometimes her husband).

Friday, February 23, 2007

Old Time Hockey, Eh.

So last night's game ended in a shootout with the Sabres winning 6-5. I was at work and got to start watching the game during the second intermission. Needless to say, I was might surprised when I called Peter and got the summary of what happened before. Great hockey game.

As for the hit on Drury, I'm with Lindy on this one. It was late and it was dirty. If the NHL is serious about keeping the fights and dirty hits out they need to do something about this one. But I doubt they will. Major props to Marty for coming out of net and taking on Emery (who just got back from a three game suspension for slashing). We play Ottawa in Ottawa on Saturday. This should be interesting.

For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, see the post below this one and watch the video.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home