Shoe Money Tonight

Occasional ramblings by an anesthesiologist/mother (and sometimes her husband).

Friday, July 20, 2007

Macallan Cask Strength

A word of warning:

Today, I submitted my final exam as well as my paperwork for my graduate diploma. I decided to treat myself. I picked up a bottle of Macallan Cask Strength.

A word of warning.


It is very good.


It is also very strong.




I'm about to fire up the grill to cook my dinner. If I don't survive: I love you all.





Update: 18:37

I have survived. The grill survived. The steak was magnificent.

One casualty, however: a bowl. Preliminary findings indicate thermal shock, caused by the rapid heating of frozen corn by means of a magnetron. The chief of police has ordered the rounding up of usual suspects, as well as the immediate assembly of a butter sauce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home