Shoe Money Tonight

Occasional ramblings by an anesthesiologist/mother (and sometimes her husband).

Monday, July 02, 2007

Interview Meme

BaseballChica03 has sent me 5 interview questions to answer, so here goes.

1) How do you feel about single-sex education?

I think that it's a great idea. I wouldn't suggest it for all of schooling, but I think it can be very beneficial during high school. It takes a great deal of pressure off when you're not trying to impress a guy you like (do I act smart or dumb). Plus, we still got to hang out with the boys. I am planning on sending my children to single-sex high school. I also know that one of my cousins went to an all-girls high school, hated it, left it and went to a co-ed public school. She hated that even more and went to an all-girls college.

2) What did you want to be when you grew up?
I have wanted to be a doctor since I was 8 years old. I thought I was going to be an ophthalmologist until my second year of medical school.

3) Who's your favorite superhero and why?
This is a toughie. I'd probably have to say Wolverine. He's got those really cool claws and self-healing powers.

4) What's your favorite musical? Favorite musical that you were in? What do you like about it? (Ok, so that's three.)
Favorite musical - after 20 min of agonizing - three way tie: Cats, Jesus Christ Superstar, A Chorus Line. Cats and A Chorus Line for the dancing and Superstar for the music and sheer irreverence of it (and I'm still a practicing Roman Catholic). I always watch Superstar during Holy Week.
Favorite Musical I was in is much easier - I've only actually been in one; SHA's production of Annie my senior year.

5) What do you like to bake the most? (Alternately, is there a specific kind of pie that's just fun to make?)
I like to make my chocolate and peanut butter chip cookies the most (probably because I can freeze the dough and have slice and bake cookies whenever I want). And it's just plain fun to make pecan pie (especially when I'm in my denim apron and have country music playing on the ipod).

Anyone want an interview, leave it in the comments and i'll get 5 questions to you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm game. Drop me a comment in my LJ.

Best,
Jim

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home