Shoe Money Tonight

Occasional ramblings by an anesthesiologist/mother (and sometimes her husband).

Monday, June 09, 2008

Don't Talk to Me

I am currently watching the streaming webcast of this morning's Stevenote at WWDC. ES1 already gave me one spoiler about the iPhone. I'll forgive her, however. She's cute and she's carrying my child.

Anyone else who tries to contact me will very rapidly find themselves on the business end of whatever I can reach without having to get up. Probably the hyperactive currently asleep on my leg.

You've been warned.


She sheds.



A lot.



And she'll lick that smile right off your face.


Update:
Safari RSS is taunting me:





Update 2:
I'm about halfway through watching. I want to shoot my Treo for being an inferior device. Isn't it bloody fscking obvious what a mobile phone should do?

That's it! Treo dies!

Oh, wait... I don't own a gun.


Plus, it's my only phone and I kinda need one.

Treo, you are reprieved.





For now.

2 Comments:

Blogger DMSJ said...

Not related to your actual post, but I keep meaning to ask - what does ES1 stand for? I know /who/ it is, but I don't know why.

8:13 PM  
Blogger Obi-Wandreas, The Funky Viking said...

ES1 - "Eternally Snuggly One"

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home