Shoe Money Tonight

Occasional ramblings by an anesthesiologist/mother (and sometimes her husband).

Monday, May 29, 2006

How I spent my weekend

So, I had a rare three day weekend. Especially since this one did not entail me being on call on a Thursday night. And what did I do with my precious free time. We painted the porch. As those who have seen our house know, the front porch was covered with green indoor/outdoor carpeting. Ick. So we ripped it all off, repainted the railings, primed and painted the steps. All of this was done in several hour increments in three days. And did I mention that it got to 80 yesterday and is going up to 86 today? Click here for pics. Yes, that is me in my paining jeans and floppy straw hat.

We did get a bonus look at a baby bird!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home