Shoe Money Tonight

Occasional ramblings by an anesthesiologist/mother (and sometimes her husband).

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Christmas Song Meme

Since Fat Doctor tagged everyone, and I find it funny. I'll play along.

My Top 5 Christmas Songs in no particular order
1. White Christmas (Bing's version, of course)
2. Christmas Eve (Sarajevo 12/24) (Trans Siberian Orchestra)
3. O Holy Night (no particular favorite version)
4. I Pray on Christmas (I particularly like Harry Connick, Jr's rendition)
5. In Dulci Jubilo (esp when done by the Vienna Boys Choir)

I tag: KLT,Jim , Dawnstar , Erin , BaseballChica03 (and anyone else who wishes to join in).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe...

1) Please Come Home for Christmas -- The Eagles
2) Dominick the Donkey -- Lou Monte
3) I Hate Christmas -- Oscar the Grouch
4) Snoopy vs. the Red Baron Christmas -- The Royal Guardsman
5) All I Want for Christmas is You -- Mariah Carey

Bonus: I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home