Shoe Money Tonight

Occasional ramblings by an anesthesiologist/mother (and sometimes her husband).

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Web Site Ratings

ES1 alerted me to this post over at GruntDoc. It discusses a site which claims to scan your website and tell you what it would be rated if it were a movie.

It gave us a G rating.

I don't like that. I want PG at least. I'd be okay with PG-13. I'll try to fix this now.









First, some gratuitous violence, in the form of the Enterprise-D deciding that it doesn't like Toronto:








Next, some sexual references:

intercourse. more intercourse. fondling. even more intercourse.




Now, an alcohol reference:

I love scotch.



Finally, some naughty language:


poop.








There. Let's see if that fixes it.

Updated 8/16/07 to correct image links.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even in your attempts to be naughty, you are somewhat... sad. :)

Just saying. L)

7:44 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

You must increase the scatological references to garner an "R" rating. I got an "R" due to use posts I made about unfortunate intestinal issues relating to my cats, a mild curse word (starting with "C" and ending with "P"), and my favorite epithet, "rat-b-----d".

All spelled out, but screened here out of respect for the tenor of your blog :)

Apparently a reference to a**-kicking didn't count against me, nor did the use of some of my more unfortunate vocabulary.

Oh, and on the superheroine test? I got Buffy. Good grief.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home