Shoe Money Tonight

Occasional ramblings by an anesthesiologist/mother (and sometimes her husband).

Thursday, March 06, 2008

BufBloPoFo08 Day 6

Tonight I went to dinner at Sole restaurant. I was there for a dinner and lecture. The topic of the lecture was about WMD and mass casualty emergencies. The lecture was pretty good. But I have to say the food was absolutely wonderful. I have now added that to my list of restaurants I need to go to dinner at for real. The attending who ordered appears to have ordered one of everything on the menu for all of us. I ate so much food, I now understand the scene at the end of Monty Python's The Meaning of Life.

I'm too tired to blog more. Just go to Sole in the Walker Center for dinner. You won't regret it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home