Shoe Money Tonight

Occasional ramblings by an anesthesiologist/mother (and sometimes her husband).

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

BufBloPoFo09 Day 4

Today I'm supposed to brag about something.

I'm bragging about my new car. I am the proud owner of a purple {Dark Crimson}GMC Acadia . It's the middle model with a few add ons. I have the back up camera and remote start added. It seats seven (and can actually hold seven adults). My 6 ft tall husband can comfortable sit in the third row (which is actually more spacious than the second row in his Jetta). Even with the third row up, it can hold a full complement of groceries in the trunk. It comes with OnStar, a Bose 10 speaker system, and satellite radio.

Today I was driving home from work and saw a physician I work with on the road next to me. He drives a Smart Car. As I was stopped next to it I realized that with my third row down, it would fit in the interior of my car.

This was the first new car I've ever owned and the first car I've ever picked out for myself. So I am bragging about my new car.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home