Shoe Money Tonight

Occasional ramblings by an anesthesiologist/mother (and sometimes her husband).

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Feeling a little guilty

Technically, I should be at rehearsal right now. I didn't have the greatest of days at work today and I've been feeling really tired for the last few weeks. I just couldn't get off my couch to leave. So instead, I'm eating toasted bread with nutella and watching the Food Network (what else?). I also did get some reading done for work. I feel less guilty about that. Stupid Catholic education.

Oh yeah! Go Sabres!!!! My friend Jim has a series of posts about the Sabres and other things lately. Check him out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah ha! So here you are. s:)

Theoretically, you can find me on Livejournal, but most of my posts are locked down. I also switched to Gmail instead of Netzero -- same username, though.

Do you know how to make/where to find an RSS feed for your blog?

Miss you. *hug*
Kristen

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bah, I am a doink and forgot to close my link tag -- sorry about that. Blame sleep dep and the file server that won't stay up today.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home