Shoe Money Tonight

Occasional ramblings by an anesthesiologist/mother (and sometimes her husband).

Friday, April 21, 2006

Duh

So, the other day Peter and I were watching House, MD. I was actually paying attention to the closing credits. The show is executive produced (and occasionally directed by) Bryan Singer. This is the gentleman who gave us such wonderful movies as: The Usual Suspects (a personal favorite - highly recommended), The X-Men , and the upcoming Superman Returns . His production company is called "Bad Hat Harry Productions". Now, I have seen/heard the end title countless times. While the logo is visible, a voice says "That's some bad hat Harry." My husband finds it amusing to repeat this over and over in the same silly voice.

I finally got the reference and boy, don't I feel like an idiot. That's only a line from my all-time favorite movie. For those of you who don't know me that well, this should fill in the blank: "You're gonna need a bigger boat". This movie started an obsession with me, but I wasn't afraid of the water. Did you ever have those moments where you just feel stupid? That was definitely one of mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home