Shoe Money Tonight

Occasional ramblings by an anesthesiologist/mother (and sometimes her husband).

Monday, April 03, 2006

Random Silliness

I found this website via Free Republic. Its called 213 Things Skippy is no longer allowed to do in the US Army . I laughed for about a half an hour reading this (I had to stop several times to catch my breath). This prompted me to look through the "Complete Silliness" folder on my bookmarks bar. I also rediscovered the following three things:

1. For the Harry Potter fan: Naked Quiddich
2. For the Dog Lover: The Kitten Cannon
3. A game to play: Guess the Dictator or Sitcom character .

Explore and have fun. Feel free to share links to other silly websites.

Please, I know I have some cat lovers who read this blog, don't hold #2 against me. It's a good tension release.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home