Shoe Money Tonight

Occasional ramblings by an anesthesiologist/mother (and sometimes her husband).

Saturday, March 08, 2008

BufBloPoFo08 Day 8

So today I'm supposed to talk about what music I listen to. Right now, most of what I listen to is country music. I'm partial to Big & Rich, Gretchen Wilson, Sugarland, Trace Adkins, Kenny Chesney and Toby Keith. I do listen to a bit of other music - Barenaked Ladies, They Might Be Giants, Great Big Sea, Fergie, Black Eyed Peas, etc, but mostly country.

The first 10 songs to come up on shuffle on the iPod:
1. Maybe Kate by the Barenaked Ladies
2. Our America by Big & Rich (featuring Gretchen Wilson and Cowboy Troy)
3. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
4. Lydia, The Tattooed Lady by Grouch Marx with Bing Crosby
5. Un-Break My Heart by Toni Braxton
6. Dig a Pony by The Beatles
7. Lightning by Eric Church
8. Burning Love by Elvis Presley
9. All My Friends Say by Luke Bryan
10. For You Blue by the Beatles

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home