Shoe Money Tonight

Occasional ramblings by an anesthesiologist/mother (and sometimes her husband).

Friday, March 20, 2009

BufBloPoFo09 Day 7

So today I get to pick the topic. So I'm going to talk about what I've been doing the last few days.

I was on call on Wed. I got to work at 6:30am like usual. I worked first in the dental clinic (doing sedations) then the OR, then OB, then back to the OR. I did get to eat lunch and dinner (dinner was around 5pm). I got home at 4:45 am yesterday. I slept until 8:30 and got up for the phone call telling me I didn't need to come in to work. I went back to sleep, and my pager went off at 11am. The holding area never got told I was off work, so they wanted to know where I was. I got out of bed then and did very little during the day (paperwork, eating, shower). When P got home with the baby, we went grocery shopping.

I am on call again today. I hope it's a better night.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home