Shoe Money Tonight

Occasional ramblings by an anesthesiologist/mother (and sometimes her husband).

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Calling all comic book fans

If you dreamed of being Superman, Spiderman or maybe The Flash (hi Jim). Then the Sci-Fi channel has a new reality show for you. If you've got an idea for a new superhero, you can try out for their new reality show. The winner will have his superhero drawn by Stan Lee in a new comic and get a movie made out of it. I know for a fact that there are a few comic book aficionados reading this blog. Let your imagination work (and if you win remember who showed you the way).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh, hi Nicole. Thanks for the heads-up. I humbly await our next IM meeting, where I expect to get the verbal equivalent of a push out the door (if you know what I mean, and I think you do).

Best,
Jim

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home